Time is free but it is Priceless Before You Waste Your Time Read This
Time is free but it is Priceless, Before you Waste Your Time Read This Article. When asked “what is the biggest mistake we make in our life?‘ The Buddha Replied ” the Biggest Mistake is you think you have time“. Time is free but it is Priceless, you cannot own it but you can use it, you cannot keep it but you can spend it, and once it’s lost you cannot get it back
The average person lives 78 years. We spend 28.3 years of our life sleeping. That’s almost a third of our life but 30% of us struggle to sleep well. We spend 10.5 years of our life working but over 50% of us want to leave our current jobs positions.
Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can never get more time.
- We spend our 9 years on TV and Social Media.
- We spend our 6 years doing chores
- We spend our 4 years on eating and drinking
- We spend 3.5 years in education
- We spend 2.5 years on grooming
- We spend our 2.5 years on shopping
- We spend our 1.5 years on child care and
- We spend 1.3 years on commuting.
That leaves us with 9 years “HOW WILL WE SPEND IT”
Steve Jobs Said “ Your time is Limited so don’t waste it living someone else life”
So there is good news and there is bad news. The Bad News is Time Flies, and the Good News is you are the Pilot”.
Imagine you wake up every day with $ 86,400 in your bank account and at the end of night its all gone whether you spend it or not, and the next day you got another $ 86,400.
What would you do with it????????????
Every day 86,400 seconds are deposits into our life account. At the end of the day once they are all used up you got another 86,400 seconds. We would never waste it if it was money. So why do we waste it when it comes to time??
Those seconds is so much more powerful than dollars because you can always make more dollars but you cannot always make more time.
- To Realize the value of one year asks the student who failed a grade.
- To realize the value of one month ask the mother who lost their baby in last month
- To realize the value of one week ask the editor of an online magazine
- To realize the value of one hour ask the couple whose in a long distance relationship
- To realize the value of one minute ask the person who just missed a bus, train or plane.
- To realize the value of second ask the person who just missed an accident
- To realize the value of millisecond asks the person who just came second in Olympics.
We think it is people wasting our time but it is really us giving them the permission to do that and in reality, these two people live inside us.
Don’t let someone be a priority when all you are to them is an option. Some of us lose the people most important to us because we don’t value their time. Some of us don’t recognize how important someone is to us until they are gone.
Inside all of us there two voice.
1 voice that wants to uplift,
1 voice that wants us to expand,
1 voice that wants us to grow, and then there is another voice,
The voice that holds us back,
The voice that makes us lazy,
The voice that makes us complacent,
The voice that restricts us from our potentials.
Every day from the moment we make up until the moment we go to sleep, inside of us there is the battle between the 2 voices.
And Guess which ones win, the one that we listen to the most, the one that we feed, the one that we amplify. It is our choice how we use time.
Life and time are two best teachers. Life teaches us to make good use of time and the time teach us the value of time.
And as William Shakespeare said,
“Time is very slow for those who want,
Time is very fast for those who are scared, and
Time is very short for those who celebrate, but
For those who love time is eternal”
if you like our Article about “Time is free but it is Priceless”
Please comment and share with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe our blog Kutabistan.